A breast reduction involves removing excess fat and tissue from each breast to decrease the size. Large breasts can cause both physical and emotional stress. Many patients experience physical discomfort from the weight of their breasts and a breast reduction can alleviate the discomfort, boost self-confidence and of help lessen medical issues such as back, neck and shoulder pain.
Disproportionately large breasts can cause both physical and emotional distress for patients. Patients may experience physical discomfort resulting from the weight and size of their breasts. The resulting pain can make it challenging for some patients to perform common physical activities. Although breast reduction is often performed to address medical issues, patients who do not have the symptoms or proof of macromastia but are unhappy with the size of their breasts can choose breast reduction surgery to help achieve an aesthetic look.
- You have realistic expectations
- You are bothered by feeling that your breasts are too large
- You have breasts that limit your physical activity
- You experience back, neck and shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
- You have shoulder indentations from bra straps
- You have skin irritation beneath the breast crease
Why Choose Dr. Gregory Albert?
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Listens to patients and provides the most optimal aesthetic treatment plan
- Committed to providing realistic and natural looking results
- Educated and caring staff
- State of the art facility with a relaxed atmosphere