Fem Touch is a quick, non-hormonal, non-surgical and highly effective treatment for many uncomfortable vaginal and urinary incontinence symptoms, known as vaginal atrophy (or aging), such as:
- Vaginal dryness, burning or itching
- Loss of elasticity and tone (known as laxity or vaginal relaxation syndrome)
- Urinary incontinence or light bladder leakage
- Thrush and bladder infections (UTIs)
- Painful intercourse
- Vaginal or vulva pain
- Reduced sensitivity and sexual arousal
FemTouch treatment essentially restores your vagina to its younger, elastic and healthy functioning state. Most women experience a change after 1 treatment, but recommend a series of 3 treatments followed by yearly maintenance.
Women have reported:
- Much better lubrication
- Significant reduction in pain (or no pain) during intercourse
- A decreased vaginal burning and itching sensation
- A decreased urinary urgency and stress incontinence
- Reduced vaginal and vulva pain
- Less vaginal and bladder infections, with no odorous discharge
- Vaginal tightening and better elasticity
- Increased sensation, orgasm and responsiveness in vulvovaginal tissues
- Increased libido and confidence
FemTouch works by stimulating the body’s regenerative processes to create more hydrated and healthy cells and to improve the blood supply within the vaginal walls. This has a direct effect on the integrity and elasticity of the vaginal tissue and increases the acidity of the vagina to more normal levels. By restoring a healthy and youthful vaginal environment, many symptoms of vaginal atrophy simply disappear.
The equipment is uniquely designed to direct thousands of tiny beams of energy and heat directly into the surface layer of the vaginal wall using a slim, smooth hand-piece that can be gently inserted inside the vaginal canal. This delivery of heat into the epithelium naturally triggers the regenerative processes of the vaginal surface and connective tissue, by stimulating the activity of specialized cells that create elastin and collagen – the building blocks of all healthy tissue.