Many people believe that stubborn fat and excess skin is most likely to accumulate on their stomach, hips
Whether you have excess fat and skin on your arms because you are overweight or because you have lost weight and your arms have refused to tone up no matter what exercise you do, this problem can be a major source of embarrassment. If this is an issue for you, you may find yourself trying to cover them using
What is arm lift surgery?
An arm lift is a cosmetic surgery procedure that focuses on reducing excess fat and skin that has accumulated on your upper arms, with the goal of removing it so that they look slimmer, more toned and more youthful. The surgery is performed under general or local anesthesia depending on the patient, or
Dr. Albert, of the Optimization Centre, has been featured on ABC, NBC and CBS for his minimal incision arm
After the incision has been made, liposuction is performed to remove the fatty deposits that are causing your arm to look flabby. Once this is complete, the skin has been pulled tight and the excess removed, you will be left with upper arms that are smoother and more contoured, giving them a toned and youthful appearance.
Benefits of arm lift surgery
There are a variety of different advantages associated with arm lift surgery. These include:
- The minimal incision technique means that recovery from this type of arm lift is far superior to conventional surgical techniques.
- Smaller, thinner incisions that are carefully placed mean that any scarring is minimal and well-hidden.
- After your surgery, you will benefit from smoother, toned upper arms.
- Your confidence and self-esteem should improve.
- You will be able to wear the clothes you desire without feeling self-conscious about the appearance of your arms.
- Sleeveless shirts and dresses can be worn without a wrap to hide your arms.
Recovering from arm lift surgery
Arm lift surgery is performed as an outpatient procedure meaning that you go home the same day as your procedure.
Your arms will be placed into a special compression garment. Designed by
Dr. Albert recommends 2-3 days off from work. While you will need to refrain from exercise, and in particular any moderate to heavy lifting.
If you have excess fat and skin on your upper arms that is affecting what you wear, an arm lift could be the solution that you are looking for. To find out more about this highly successful procedure, or to schedule your arm lift consultation in Boca Raton, FL at our modern, comfortable offices, please do not hesitate to schedule a consultation or call us at 561-771-6400 for more information.
At the Optimization Centre, all of our minimal incision arm lift and
Contact our Boca Raton, FL office today for an appointment.