Breast lift, also known as a mastopexy, is often done to uplift and improve the shape of a female breast that:
- Sags or is pendulous, but is proportionate with the body frame
- Has lost firmness and skin elasticity
- Has a flatter, elongated shape
- When unsupported, the nipple falls below the breast crease
- Has a nipple and areola (the pigmented skin surrounding the nipple) that point downward
- Has stretched skin and an enlarged areola
Dr. Albert specializes in minimal incision breast lift techniques.